10% off Wedding Coordination packages with the purchase of a bridal gown thru 2.28.23
You've got the ring but weren't quite prepared for the countless hours spent comparing centerpieces on Pinterest, the responsibility of sending dreaded group texts to your bridal party reminding them ONCE AGAIN to get fitted or the cold shoulder from your fiancé who's grown tired of hearing "Babe, white or ivory?". Imagine making it to the aisle without being inducted into the Bridezilla Hall of Fame knowing that the fine details are taken care of by a team of trusted professionals! This could be you!
Beautiful weddings don't happen by chance! We're here to put the work in to create a custom experience that you will not forget! Here at White Lace Bridal Lounge, it's all about bringing your story to life through colors, textures, sounds, smells and tastes.
Allow us to connect you to the vendors that you need to execute your vision, negotiate on your behalf and ensure that you don't spend your honey moon fund on cake for the random guest who never RSVPed. What does RSVP really mean anyway? We'll explain!
Signature Wedding Coordination Package
• Up to 3 planning meetings with couple
• Access to Lemon Sage Bridal Lounge’s planning resources
• Follow-up with service providers to confirm commitment 1-2 weeks prior to the wedding
• Development of a detailed wedding itinerary and floor plan for your event team
• Rehearsal coordination (up to 2 hrs)
• Up to 8 hours of Coordination on the day of the wedding
• Oversee implementation of design and décor at ceremony and reception site
• Ensure musicians has the correct musical selections for prelude, processional and recessional
• Assist photographer in gathering your wedding party and family members as needed
• Cue bridal couple, wedding party and both families through the rehearsal, ceremony and reception activities such as toasts, dances, cake cutting, photos, etc.
• Oversee all vendors, including catering staff to ensure excellent and timely service
• Distribution of final balances and gratuities to vendors at your discretion
• Secure all gifts and personal items with the caretaker of your choice
• Bridal Emergency Kit-- We’re ready for anything!
• Ensure event ends successfully and facility policies are met for any deposit refunds
• Creative solutions for any onsite challenges throughout the wedding day
Deluxe Month of Wedding Coordination
• Includes all Standard Month of Wedding Coordination services
• Unlimited email support throughout the planning process
• 2 additional planning meetings with bride and groom and/or authorized family member
• Access to Lemon Sage Bridal Lounge’s planning resources and client portal including guest and vendor manager, seating charts, budget tracker, proprietary to-do lists, inspiration boards, etc.
• Management of guests RSVPs and weekly report of responses with follow up of remaining guests
• Assistance with the creation of a wedding website for your guest to gather information regarding your wedding
• Assistance with developing a workable budget, allocation of funds, and payment scheduling for all vendors
• Review contracts executed by the client with wedding vendors
• Wedding Day concierge for the bride and/ or groom to attend to any personal errands on the wedding day such as picking up dresses, replacement/forgotten items. Includes delivery of light refreshments (fruit, sandwiches, bottled water, and your choice of wine or beer)
• Up to 10 hours of Coordination on the day of the wedding
* This package includes one concierge. A separate concierge may be assigned to the groom and groomsmen for $350. Weddings with parties of 7 or more will require an additional concierge for an additional $350.
A la carte Wedding Planning Services
Please note: Lemon Sage Bridal Lounge primarily offers Wedding Coordination and Bridal Styling services. Availability for a la carte wedding services will vary throughout the year according to our workload. If our availability does not align with your wedding planning needs, we may recommend seeking the services of a dedicated wedding planner for your big day.
A la carte Services
$100 per hour
• Schedule and accompany client to up to 5 vendor appointments or conduct them on client’s behalf
• Provide a Comparative Venue Analysis with photos if client is unavailable for meetings
• Create custom design storyboard for decor elements including color palette, florals, linen, furniture, lighting, draping, stationery, cake and menu selections.
• Music Coordination
• Provide guidance on etiquette, and trends (candy buffets, photo booths, etc.)
• Assist bride with the selection of dress and/or accessories (accompanying her to up to 3 bridal salons)
• Provide personalized vendor recommendations based on client’s budget and event vision consisting of brief bio, package details and pricing for up to three vendors per category
• Pre-screening of all vendors for tentative availability
• Assist with selecting and wording all paper goods including save-the-dates, wedding invitations, menus, programs, place cards, escort cards, etc. • Assistance with making hotel, ground and airfare accommodations for out-of-town guests
• Planning of bridal shower, bachelor or bachelorette party, or rehearsal dinner
• Coordinate any post brunches or family gatherings
Party Host Service Menu
$50 per hour (per party host required)
• Assemble and mail save-the-dates, wedding invitations, shower and rehearsal dinner invitations
• Design and assemble custom baskets/bags based on event design (excluding material cost)
• Arrange bridal suite or hotel room décor (excluding material cost)
• Assist with the set up and/or break down of décor
• Serving of guests’ food